Need an experienced MC for your event or conference? The MC plays a critical role in the success of your event, and I can help you with that success!
I´ve been a popular MC for 25 years, in all different kinds of events. I have an extensive resume of sports events, gala evenings, award ceremonies, product launches, conferences, and a lot more!
Using my experience not only as MC but as an actor, comedian, TV host (Eco House Challenge, SBS and The Fugitive, Network 10) and voice-over artist, I know how to work a room with style. My approach is charming, witty, flexible, and interactive. My easy-going manner and excellent communication skills allow me to create a rapport not only with clients and audiences but venue/catering staff, other entertainers, and technical engineers alike.
I'm equally comfortable following your script or helping you to develop one. I can assist you with troubleshooting any issues – both before the event and in the heat of the action. My ability to enjoy the moment and my unflappable nature, ensure that I can manage the unexpected with humour and composure.
From 50 to 50,000 people, I'm the MC you need to ensure that everyone will be raving about your event for weeks to come.
I have showcased my talents, coupled with my extensive improvisation skills (five times State Theatresports Champion, five times National Theatresports State Captain and WA Academy of Performing Arts improvisation coach) to wow audiences at a diverse range of events, for example:
• Outdoor Large Scale Events: Perth Zoo’s Happy Zoo Year and Tripod concerts, Joondalup Festival, City of Perth Christmas Concerts, BHP Billiton Olympic Games Live Site
• VIP Functions: Members Equity Stadium VIP dinners for The Police concerts, HBF Breakfast for outgoing CEO Mike Gurry and Art Gallery of WA’s Year 12 Perspectives Exhibition Opening, Scout Entertainment – Western Force and Fremantle Dockers functions, Miss Maud coffee poll.
• Award Ceremonies: HIA WA kitchen and Bathroom awards for several years, HIA - CSR South West Housing Awards, RAC Staff Awards, Town of Vincent Improved, Access Awards and HBF Staff Recognition Ceremonies
• Comedy Events: Scitech Comedy Debates, City of Perth Children’s Comedy Festival as well as MC at all major Perth Comedy venues during several years
• Launches: Several HBF’s launches, AEG Ogdens Creating Events with Style Valentine’s luncheon, National Science Week launch, and numerous Scitech exhibition launches
• Corporate Hoaxes and In-Character MC: DiaMed, Scitech, TAFE, REIWA, and Celebration Homes.
And as many of my clients will attest, They've booked me again and again!
Contact me and see what I can do for you!
- "Glenn Hall has worked for the City of Perth on numerous occasions over many years as an event host and a Master of Ceremonies for many concerts and performances. Glenn is a consummate professional whose easy going and friendly personality with "nothing is a problem" attitude, makes him a joy to work with. His ability to interact with all ages and his humorous nature has always made him popular with audiences. The creativity Glenn has brought to many city events has always been greatly appreciated. I would recommend Glenn Hall for any event or occasion"
- Zoe, City of Perth.
- "I would like to thank you for your involvement in our Awards night! You were a pleasure to deal with on the night and open to last-minute changes. You were also extremely funny and entertaining! Thank you also for your work leading up to the night, your ideas and professionalism left me feeling very comfortable that the MC side of the night was going to be a great success and it certainly was. I look forward to working with you in the future.
- Michelle, RAC
- "On behalf of Perth Zoo, I would like to sincerely thank you for time and talent hosting our event. Your professionalism, warmth and humour were perfect for the event and I couldn't have asked for a better MC. I wouldn't hesitate to book you again for the future ( as we already have done in the past. ) We enjoyed working with you! "
- Sandra, Perth Zoo
- "We can't say how pleased we were with your performance, you really made the night happen. We have had lots of good feedback about the night in general and YOU in particular. Glenn, we appreciate your efforts, and we need you to make the last Saturday in August free for our function. We are booking you now :) Thanks again! "
- Joice & Avor